Current patients will have access to records, be able to complete forms, pay visit fees, and send messages. For access, click below:
PREGNANCY AND POSTPARTUM CARE
- First prenatal visits between 7-10 weeks can be scheduled
- Prenatal visits between 12-18 weeks and 21-32 weeks can be scheduled
- Non-urgent prenatal questions can be scheduled
- Always call 911 in case of emergency or signs/symptoms of labor.
- Postpartum visits can be done between 2 weeks and 6 months postpartum.
- A (3) visit postpartum package available for those who want regularly scheduled visits.
- Contraception counseling
- Preconception counseling
- Birth control refills and method changes
- General reproductive health questions or concerns
- You can also schedule a visit if you have vaginal complaints or UTI (urinary tract infection) complaints
BIRTH/POSTPARTUM PLANNING and PERINATAL MENTAL HEALTH SUPPORT
- One-hour visit to discuss your plan for birth and postpartum
- Tips and recommendations for a healthy and safe experience.
- Provide support and guidance to women desiring mental health support during pregnancy and up to 6 months postpartum