FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What is telemedicine?
- Telemedicine is a remote delivery of healthcare services such as health assessment or consultation using telemedicine technology. It allows healthcare providers to evaluate, diagnose, and treat patients without the need for in-person visits.
- What equipment is needed for a telemedicine visit?
- A tablet, computer, or smartphone. A scale and blood pressure cuff are healthful to provide additional information during your visit.
- Is telemedicine HIPPA compliant?
- Yes. The privacy of your healthcare information is of the utmost importance to us. Your visits will be conducted through the athenahealth or Doximity telemedicine platforms which are secure, encrypted, and HIPPA compliant.
- Do you take insurance?
- NO. This service is out of pocket/self-pay service. $55 for a 15min visit.
- We also offer 55min Perinatal Mental Health visits. Contact us to inquire about pricing and scheduling.
- Use your FSA, HSA, or HRA benefits!
- Reduced rates or payment assistance available to adolescence/students or those facing financial insecurity
- How do I schedule a visit?
- Complete the form on the Contact page or call the office number at 646-535-4183.
- You can also send an email request to email@example.com
- Once you are a client, sign up for you own patient portal where you can schedule appointments online
- Who qualifies for virtual prenatal visits?
- Any low-risk uncomplicated pregnancy. Not a pregnancy that is considered high risk or with multiples such as twins or triplets.
For more information, please contact us below and someone will respond as soon as possible.
Current patients will have access to records, be able to complete forms, pay visit fees, and send messages. For access, click below: